|Title:||Assistant General Manager|
- Build strong customer relations by proactively visiting with guests, soliciting feedback, and resolving all customer issues and complaints
- Performance Management, Giving Feedback, Project Management, Coaching, Foster Teamwork, Supervision, Staffing, Business Knowledge, Technical Leadership, Technical Management, Vision
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, training and scheduling of all center level staff
- Cultivate a total team environment by motivating, training, coaching and leading the staff to maximum productivity
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities that will add value to job accomplishments
- Promote positive employee relations through an open door policy while upholding the Operations Procedures established
- Maintain facility through attention to detail and adherence to all checklists provided
- Improve operational execution through properly training all employees and follow up to ensure compliance with all modules and standards
- Knowledge and compliance with all procedures and cash management policies
- Execute quality marketing strategies to drive revenue in F&B, group sales, events, and leagues.
- Ensure all management maintain a “floor” presence in the center during peak times providing great service to customers and support for staff
High School Diploma and Minimum two years experience in fast paced service environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2 years supervision or management experience in a restaurant, retail, entertainment, or bowling venue
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: