|Title:||Guest Services--Beacon Bowl Naples|
|Location:||Bowland Beacon - Naples, FL|
**You can apply in Person (5400 N. Tamiami Tr Naples 34108). We're doing interviews this week--April 3-7th.**
Role and Responsibilities
- Greet customers as they enter bowling center. Tell them of house services, bowling, promotions and league opportunities and openings]
- Assign open lanes to customers
- Take reservations over phone and when a waiting list develops
- Ensure that bowlers area, lane approaches and ball returns are cleaned prior to putting new customers on lanes. This is to ensure the guests safety
- Take payment from customers, make correct change, use credit card machine where appropriate
- All employees are expected to assist in the promotional process of bowling, food, beverage, etc. This may include lane-to-lane solicitation, handing out flyers, asking customers to join a league, inviting them to an upcoming promotion, etc.
- Notify facility manager or pin chaser promptly of any failures of machine or scorers, ball calls, etc.
- Ensures that counter is neat and well organized
- Other duties as assigned based on company needs
High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in the service industry required.
Minimum of two (2) years experience in front-line employees in the bowling, food, hotel, or retail services preferred but not required.
- Professional Appearance