|Title:||Guest Services--Bowland Cape Coral|
|Location:||Bowland Cape Coral|
**You're encouraged to apply in person: 42 Mid-Cape Terrace Cape Coral, FL 33991 (239) 772-1661 **
Role and Responsibilities
- Greet customers as they enter bowling center. Tell them of house services, bowling, promotions and league opportunities and openings]
- Assign open lanes to customers
- Ensure that bowlers area, lane approaches and ball returns are cleaned prior to putting new customers on lanes. This is to ensure the guests safety
- Take payment from customers, make correct change, use credit card machine where appropriate
- All employees are expected to assist in the promotional process of bowling, food, beverage, etc. This may include lane-to-lane solicitation, handing out flyers, asking customers to join a league, inviting them to an upcoming promotion, etc.
- Notify facility manager or pin chaser promptly of any failures of machine or scorers, ball calls, etc.
- Keep service counter neat and well organized
- Other duties as assigned based on company needs
High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in the service industry required. 18 yrs & older to apply.
Two (2) years experience in front-line employees in the bowling, food, hotel, or retail services preferred but not required.
- Professional Appearance
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: