|Title:||Assistant General Manager--Food & Beverage|
|Department:||Food & Beverage|
|Location:||HeadPinz Fort Myers|
The Assistant General Manager/Food & Beverage works under the direction of the General Manager for all center operations and is in charge of the center in the GM’s absence. This includes the entire property, food and beverage, equipment and center administration functions. The assistant general manager will maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the cooperative and a favorable image.
- Build strong customer relations by proactively visiting with guests, soliciting feedback and resolving all customer issues/complaints.
- Performance Management, Giving Feedback, Project Management, Coaching, Foster Teamwork, Supervision, Staffing, Business Knowledge, Technical Leadership, Technical Management, Vision.
- Schedule F&B staff as directed by the GM to maximize service to the customers and meet the proper needs of the business
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, training and scheduling of all center level staff.
- Cultivate a total team environment by motivating, training, coaching/leading the staff to maximum productivity every shift.
- Schedule staff as directed by the GM to maximize service to the customers and meet the proper needs of the business.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities that will add value to job accomplishments.
- Promote positive employee relations through an open door policy while upholding the Operations Procedures established.
- Maintain facility through attention to detail and adherence to all checklists provided.
- Improve operational execution through properly training all employees and follow up.
- Knowledge and compliance with all procedures and cash management policies.
- Execute quality marketing strategies to drive revenue in group sales, events, and F&B.
- Ensure all management maintain a “floor” presence in the center during peak times providing great service to customers and support for staff.
High School Diploma and Minimum two years experience in fast paced service environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2 years supervision or management experience in a restaurant, retail, entertainment or bowling venue.